Receive clinical information and patient resources. Sign Up Now
Licensed professionals can receive the latest Listerine clinical information and patient resources.
BUILD A ROUTINE WITH THE LISTERINE® 21-DAY CHALLENGE
The LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge is the simple way to motivate your patients to improve their oral care habits at home and keep their mouths healthier between visits. Built on the concept that it takes 21 days to form a habit, the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge works like this:
- For 21 days, your patients brush, floss, then rinse with the proven-superior efficacy of LISTERINE® Antiseptic twice daily for 30 seconds
- They feel results after just a few weeks, and form a healthy habit worth keeping for life
That’s success for them, and for you.
Why the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge matters:
- It takes 21 days to effectively build habits
- People have trouble sticking with big “resolutions”
- By month 1, 40% of people give up on their resolutions and by month 6, over 50% have fallen off1
- Small steps, with support, lead to better habit formation
Why the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge works:
- During a consumer experience study, users quickly came to feel the benefits of regular rinsing for a cleaner, healthier mouth2
- In addition, consumers claimed to like LISTERINE® more with continued use
- LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge participants claimed perceived confidence3
- Over 80% of people who participated in the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge in 2014 agreed that rinsing with LISTERINE® gave them confidence and assurance to be their best
RECOMMEND THE LISTERINE® 21-DAY CHALLENGE - references
References: 1. Norcross JC, Mrykalo MS, Blagys MD. Auld lang syne: success predictors, change processes, and self-reported outcomes of New Year’s resolvers and nonresolvers. J Clin Psychol. 2002;58(4):397-405. 2. Crowdtap 2014. 3. LISTERINE® Conversation Study 2011.