LISTERINE® NOW OFFERS MORE OPTIONS TO MEET THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OF YOUR PATIENTS

Whether your patients need help preventing and reducing plaque and gingivitis, killing bad-breath germs, protecting sensitive teeth, or preventing cavities and strengthening teeth, LISTERINE® has an option a to suit their needs and preferences. Here are some of the newest additions to the LISTERINE® family.

NEW PRODUCTS AND NEW FLAVORS

For the patient who needs protection against cavities

INTRODUCING: LISTERINE® STRONG TEETH:

50% more tooth strengthening than with fluoride toothpaste alone*

  • Powered by RAPID FUSION TECHNOLOGY®

  • Up to 7x the fluoride uptake of a pH-neutral fluoride rinse1

  • 68% greater remineralization of enamel compared to a pH-neutral fluoride rinse1

  • Remineralizes weakened enamel for better cavity protection

  • Kills up to 99.9% of the germs that cause bad breath

INTRODUCING: LISTERINE® NATURALS ENAMEL REPAIR:

Remineralizes weakened enamel for better cavity protection

  • Powered by RAPID FUSION TECHNOLOGY®

  • Up to 4x the fluoride uptake of a pH-neutral fluoride rinse1

  • 68% greater remineralization of enamel compared to a pH-neutral fluoride rinse1

  • Over 99% naturally derived formula

  • Fluoride derived from minerals

  • Sweetened with stevia leaf extract

  • Dye-free

For the patient who prefers a less intense taste, recommend one of our NEW LIMITED EDITION “TONIC” FLAVORS

INTRODUCING: LISTERINE® ZERO ALCOHOL IN GRAPEFRUIT ROSÉ AND ALOE & CUCUMBER FLAVOR

  • Botanically inspired flavors–to help overcome the taste barrier

  • Alcohol-free formula designed for a less intense taste

  • Kills 99% of bad-breath germs1

  • Available in 500 mL bottles

  • Alcohol-free and SLS-free

NEW BOTTLE: LISTERINE® SMART RINSE®

2x stronger teeth for better cavity protection

  • Provides up to 2.4x the fluoride uptake of a kids’ anticavity, pH-neutral fluoride rinse

  • Strengthens teeth 99% better than brushing alone2||

  • 12-hour cavity protection1

  • Alcohol-free formula

  • Available in Berry Splash, Bubble Blast, and Mint Shield, and New Pink Lemonade flavors

For the patient who wants to fight bad breath and whiten teeth on the go, recommend these LISTERINE® READY! TABS®.

INTRODUCING: LISTERINE® READY! TABS® WHITENING:

Helps prevent and remove stains anytime, anywhere

  • Whiter teeth in 1 week

  • Clinically shown to neutralize odor-causing volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) for up to 3 hours

  • Chewable tablets turn from solid to liquid in seconds, allowing product to reach the entire oral cavity

  • Alcohol-free, sugar-free; safe to swallow

RECOMMEND THE LISTERINE® PRODUCT THAT MEETS YOUR PATIENTS' UNIQUE NEEDS

See the full line of LISTERINE® products that can address more of your patients’ needs and preferences.

Click Here

See the full line of LISTERINE® products that can address more of your patients’ needs and preferences.

Click Here

WHITEN TEETH ANYTIME, ANYWHERE

Find out more about LISTERINE® READY! TABS® WHITENING chewable tablets

ZERO ALCOHOL

Explore our LISTERINE® alcohol-free mouth rinses

References: 1.Data on file, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2. Zhang J, Karlinsey RL, Mackey A, Mifsud R, McGuire J. In vitro incremental remineralization of fluoride mouthrinse vs. brushing alone. Presented at: General Session of the International Association for Dental Research; March 16-19, 2011; San Diego, CA.

 

*Compared to Crest® Cavity Protection regular toothpaste and rinsing with water in a laboratory study.
LISTERINE® NATURALS formula is over 99% naturally derived (using ISO 16128 average cumulative volume, water included) with mineral fluoride and sweetened with plant derived stevia leaf extract. The remaining 1% includes a flavor and other ingredients essential for blending to achieve product efficacy.
In a lab study vs baseline when brushing with a fluoride toothpaste.
§Compared to a pH-neutral fluoride rinse (0.005 NaF).
|Vs brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone.
Whitens by preventing and removing stains. Use 3x/day after meals. Individual results may vary.
#While supplies last.