1. How can I find a retailer that carries oral care products?
You can find a retailer or specific product near you by going to the Product Locator page and submitting your location.
2. How can I find a distributor for oral care products?
You can find a list of distributors by going to the Distributors page and choosing from any on the list.
3. How can I contact an oral care representative?
You can reach a representative by calling our Professional Contact Center at 1-866-948-6883, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST to speak with someone directly. TTY users can call us at 1-880-722-1322, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.
4. How can I order samples of oral care products?
As an enrolled and logged in user of this Web site, you are eligible to receive quarterly, complimentary product samples, patient tools, and product savings. Click here to enroll in the Web site.
5. Does this site contain patient education tools?
Yes. Patient education materials can be found by going to the Support Materials page of the My Patients section of the Web site.
6. How can I order patient education tools?
As an enrolled and logged in user of this Web site, you are eligible to receive quarterly, complimentary patient education tools, product samples, and product savings. Click here to enroll in the Web site.
7. How can I "Tell a Friend" about all this site offers?
To let your colleagues around the office learn more about this site and its many offers you must be an enrolled user of this Web site. Then, you can create a referral on the Refer a Colleague page.
8. Where can I find a catalog of all your products?
You can download a free product catalog by going to the My Catalog page.
9. Where can I find information on your BRUSH, FLOSS & RINSE® products?
10. Where can I find clinical data supporting oral care products?
By going to the Journal Library, you can find several sources of clinical data discussing the many benefits of oral care products.